Bailey L. Kester
- General Practice
- Real Estate
- Wills & Estate
- Juris Doctor, Bond University (2021)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology), University of Lethbridge (2018)
Professional Associations & Current Involvement
- Law Society of Alberta, student member
- Lethbridge Bar Association, member
- Queensland Law Society, student member
- Southern Alberta Self-help Association, board member
Bailey grew up on a farm in Southern Alberta and attended the University of Lethbridge. During that time, she completed a field study research project in China and earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. Throughout her undergraduate degree, worked in mental health crisis support and volunteered with various organizations focused on victim advocacy and community development. Bailey then moved to Gold Coast, Australia and attended Bond University, where she obtained her Juris Doctor. During law school, Bailey volunteered with Legal Line and was an executive member of the Bond University International Students Association.
Outside the office, Bailey's interests include travelling, skiing and attempting golf.
Bailey works from the Chancery Court office in downtown Lethbridge.