• Financing & Secured Transactions
• Real Estate
• Wills & Estates
• Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta (2004)
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (1997)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & CURRENT INVOLVEMENT
• Law Society of Alberta, Member
• Lethbridge Bar Association, Member
• Canadian Bar Association, Member
– Residential Real Property Law Section
– Commercial Real Property Law Section
• Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club, Director (2014-present)
• Canadian Owners and Pilots Association, Member
Glen was born in Whitecourt Alberta but later grew up on an acreage outside of Warner. Glen’s main practice areas are real estate, bank financing, agriculture, purchase or sale of a business, and estate planning. Growing up in a farming family Glen really appreciates and understands the work that his clients do and what kind of assistance they are looking for. As a partner at North & Company, Glen really enjoys all of the great people he gets to work with. Glen is also very involved in the Lethbridge community and is currently a Director of the Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club, and is a former Director of the Lethbridge Society for Meals on Wheels.
Outside of the firm Glen is very active and can often be found fishing, hiking, or camping with his family whenever the weather permits. Glen is also a proud member of the North & Company curling team, enjoys golf, is a qualified scuba diver, and holds a private pilot license.