Glen W. Wright
- Financing & Secured Transactions
- Real Estate
- Wills & Estates
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta (2004)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (1997)
professional associations & Current involvement
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Commercial Real Property Law Section
- Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club, Director (2014-present)
Glen was born in Whitecourt Alberta but grew up on an acreage outside of Warner. Glen’s main practice areas are real estate, bank financing, agriculture, purchase or sale of a business, and estate planning. Glen worked on a local farm in his youth and spent many summers working as a framing carpenter so he appreciates and understands the work that his clients do and what kind of assistance they are looking for. Glen is also very involved in the Lethbridge community and is currently a Director of the Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club, and is a former Director of the Lethbridge Society for Meals on Wheels.
Outside of the office Glen is very active and can often be found fishing, hiking, or camping with his family whenever the weather permits. Glen is also a proud member of the North & Company Law Offices curling team, enjoys golf, is a qualified scuba diver and holds a private Pilot License.