Kayla A. Plausteiner
- Real Estate
- Succession Planning
- Wills, Estates, and Trusts
- Bachelor of Laws, Queen Mary University of London (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (2012)
professional association & current involvement
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Dhillon School of Business (University of Lethbridge), Sessional Lecturer
- Lethbridge Bar Association, Member
- Lethbridge Crime Stoppers Association, Board of Directors
- Lethbridge Legal Guidance, Volunteer
Kayla grew up in Southern Alberta and completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree, majoring in philosophy at the University of Lethbridge. After completing her undergraduate degree, Kayla decided to venture outside of Alberta. She completed her Bachelor of Laws Degree in London, England, at the Queen Mary University of London.
Kayla is an associate lawyer working within the solicitor practice group at the firm. Whether she is advising a large-scale corporation, a small family enterprise, or an entrepreneur, Kayla enjoys the confidence of her clients to analyze their legal problems and generate pragmatic solutions.
Kayla was drawn to the legal profession because it provides the opportunity to work with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and diverse business interests. She enjoys and appreciates that each client has their own unique set of circumstances, and the law will apply in different and interesting ways.
Outside of the firm, Kayla enjoys travelling and exploring the great outdoors.
Kayla works from the Chancery Court office in downtown Lethbridge.