Kerry R. Gellrich
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta (2009)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (2006)
professional associations & current involvement
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Lethbridge Legal Guidance, Volunteer
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Barrister Magazine, Editor
- Lethbridge Bar Association, Board Member
- Southern Alberta Women in Business, Founding Board Member
Kerry grew up in Lethbridge, Alberta and completed her B.A. here at the University of Lethbridge. From Lethbridge Kerry then moved on to Edmonton where she completed her Bachelor of Laws at the University of Alberta. Kerry was inspired to become a lawyer by the work of other lawyers who were able to take on cases and make a real difference. Now as a lawyer herself, Kerry enjoys just how interesting her area of practice is. Kerry’s focus is litigation and she loves that every case and client is different which requires her to help each of them formulate an effective litigation strategy. As one of the partners at North & Company, Kerry is proud of the team atmosphere that has always been present at the firm. Kerry is also very involved with the community and legal industry. Kerry is actively involved with the Justicia Project which focuses on equal opportunities for men and women in legal practice and is the Editor of the Barrister Magazine.
Outside of work and all of her community involvement Kerry enjoys running and hiking in the summer. To really take a break though, Kerry enjoys spending time with her family at home or relaxing with a glass of red wine and a good book.