Sean D. Annis
- General Practice
- Wills, Estates, and Trusts
- Secured Transactions
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of Lethbridge (2017)
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge (2017)
Professional associations and Current involvement
- Lethbridge Bar Association
- Lethbridge Legal Guidance (Volunteer)
- Volunteer Lethbridge (Board of Directors)
Sean was raised in Lethbridge and attended the University of Lethbridge, where he earned degrees in Management and Economics, both with great distinction. During his time at the UofL, he enrolled in the Co-op program through which he secured positions in the Supply Chain Support Services department of CNRL, a large oil and gas producer in Calgary, and as the UVolunteer Program Coordinator at Volunteer Lethbridge.
Sean worked with North & Company LLP as a summer student in 2018 and 2019. He completed his articles with North & Company LLP in August of 2021. Sean takes great pride in advising individuals and corporations in corporate, commercial and real estate matters. However, Sean also volunteers with Lethbridge Legal Guidance to give back to the Lethbridge community.
Sean works from the Chancery Court office in downtown Lethbridge.