Wayne C. Petersen KC
- Financing & Secure Transactions
- Government & Regulatory
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Bachelor of Laws, Queen's University (1975)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (1972)
professional associations & current involvement
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Lethbridge Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Good Samaritan Society, Board Member and Chair
- 20 Independent Field Battery, Royal Canadian Artillery, Honorary Lt Colonel, Retired
Wayne was born, raised, and mostly educated in Southern Alberta. As Partner and now Counsel, Wayne is proud to have helped develop North & Company's branch offices to serve rural comminutes throughout Southern Alberta. Although a general practitioner, he especially enjoys the challenges of employment law and estate planning and administration.
Volunteering in continuing care for the elderly and challenged is a particular interest for Wayne. He served on the St Michael's Health Centre board and has similar roles with the Good Samaritan Society.
While there are few sports Wayne has yet to play or watch live on TV, his passion is golf. He has been recognized for volunteering and supporting amateur and professional golf at local, provincial, national, and international levels. Wayne also enjoys curling with the North & Company team each year.
Wayne works from the Chancery Court office in downtown Lethbridge and attends branch offices in Taber (Monday) and Vulcan (the last Monday of each month).